Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No refund for me....waaahhh

So, I'm sitting here, having a Protocolo flashback while watching the fate of my State tax refund go up in government wasted dust. It's a very sad day for me. First, I have to tell you that I forgot to re-cork the Protocolo last night...and I tell you, let it breathe!!!!! YES! Let it breathe!!! It is so much better tonight! So I decided to drown my over-taxed, depressed self in vino. The funny thing is, the way the polls look now, we will be able to keep up to an ounce of Mary-Jane, , in our posession, but we will not be able to afford it. I count on that refund every year to fund my habit. This year it would have been about $180.00. (ok, I'm just kidding about the pot, but I am sad about the refund).
Ok, it's not exactly over yet, but it's not lookin' very good. I even put one of those cheesy "vote NO, it's Your Dough" Stickers in our store for everyone to see. I can be over-enthusiastic sometimes. Yes, REALLY.
So just remember, before voting, smoking, I mean drinking Portocolo, pop the cork and let it sit for a while.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares