Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fish Eye View


This is really, really good. Fish Eye 2003 California Cabernet Sauvignon. Alcohol 13.5. $8.19 a bottle. Very smooth, a little dry, somewhat oakey, buttery but not over-bearing. I should have bought more. It's very flavorful. Looks like you can buy whenever you want in the Badger state. Oh yeah, I found it here, right here in Colorado. Seems my little brother, Crazy-D is distraught over becoming a JAG. J-Dog suggested that he sit back and relax with a glass of fish-eye and everything will be alright. Now J-"capital D "-og has finished all of the "good stuff". If I sip slowly, I can make it last at least 2 more minutes. J-Dog hears "Barefoot" in my kitchen. I think he will feel bad tomorrow. Plus, he has to open KimBob's store in the A.M. Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm. My husband is still in, well, wherever he goes...


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares