Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Knights in White Satin

I usually don't like white wines. They are always too sweet and taste more like Kool-Aid than wine. I make fun of white zin drinkers. In fact, I often go out of my way NOT to drink anything that is not red. So, if someone offers me a glass at a party, I say no thanks, it gives me hives. Something about food allergies, people are very sensitive and they won't ask again. So tonight, the Bob and J-Dog are playing guitar and singing...and yes, I am tasting.
Ca 'Montini Pinot Grigio 2002, $9.99 and alcohol content just 12.5. Italian. It is very good. It's like a white merlot. It is very light, dry, not the least bit sweet and very smooth. We had stir-fry, Bob Masitti style and the wine went very well. Apparently, tarragon is a primary ingredient in stir-fry, I wasn't aware of this. Hmm. Different. I should be happy he cooks and not criticize. I still love him, especially when I'm out in the kitchen writing and he's in the other room singing My Brown-Eyed Girl.
We recommend this one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares