Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Monday, February 21, 2005

Wrongo Dongo

Undoubtedly, it would go well with Oingo Boingo. This was a pretty good choice. Wrongo Dongo 2003 Jumilla Red Wine $6.99. It was actually on sale at our favorite wine store, regular price was $8.99. It's from Spain. Alcohol content is 13.5. Bold fruit flavors but not a very smooth finish. A little acidic, but nice taste. The label is weird. I still haven't figured out what's on this guys head. It looks like a Picasso with a baby bonnet. Which reminds me a of a picture that J-Dog drew in Microsoft Paint.
J-Dog's Picasso in Paint/Copyright..do not duplicate without permission Posted by Hello
Who can actually draw in that program and come out with a good picture?
I drank Wrongo Dongo Sunday. Since today is President's Day, we should be trying something patriotic. Here is a
Presidential wine: Valpolicella Superiore, 2000 Zenato, Italy. My guess is that it's probably out of our $10 bottle limit. Ah, well, tonight we are not drinking. I'm blogging and Bob is catching up on the latest Kurzweil book. Did you know that a woman over the age of 25 who has a medium frame and is 5'3" tall should weigh between 121lbs and 135lbs. And, how do I know I have a medium frame, because the circumference of my wrist measures 5 3/4".
Thanks to Bob reading Kurzweil out loud, I now have this useless fact clogging up my brain. What if I had something important to learn? Like, where is Jumilla???

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares