Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just peachy but not the flavor.

Since Bob was a hog and I only had one glass of the Penguin, we opened another. Peachy Canyon Red Zinfandel 2002, California. Price: $10.99. Ok, ok, I went over the $10 limit. Sorry. I was in a hurry to get home, so I went to the more expensive store.
Very dry. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a red zin this dry. Smooth, a little tart at the end. Maybe it needs to stay in the bottle for a few more years. Not too bad, although I won't rush out for more anytime soon. Wish Bob didn't drink all of the Little Penguin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares