Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dancing Bull...no B.S. here

Mmmm. I have to say I really, really, really like this one. Rancho Zabaco, Dancing Bull Red Zinfandel 2002. California. Usually $9.99 but I found it on sale at Target of all places for $8.00. I am still boycotting Target for those who know, but we were given a gift card and it was already paid for so I used it. It would have been rude not to, and since they sell wine now...yeah.
I thought 2001 was a better year. 2002 is a little sweet, just a little. Despite this, it has a full, bold somewhat fruity, plum I think, yet peppery but is very smooth and a little on the dryer side. Goes well without food. It gets extra points from me for that. So many calories and sugar in wine you know. We have been drinking this one for a few years now and it is never disappointing. I also like when we splurge and get the "vintage Zabaco" for $14.99...even better. Gosh, that rarely happens.
.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares