Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Flies.

I'm back. It's time to get going on this again. For those who are wondering where I went, in 2007 I was pregnant with Nicolette. She was born September 20, 2007. Four weeks early and a whopping 5 Lbs even.
I wasn't drinking wine and really didn't have time for writing either. Now she is an entire year old. They grow up so fast. I have been really busy with new baby, driving teenage girls everywhere and Bob still working up in North Dakota the majority of the time. Here is Nicolette now, just a little over a year later. She is helping her Uncle Jeff play the guitar. Good Job baby girl!

Now for the good news. The Bob part of me managed to get a job working for the same company, right here in Denver. So, after November of this year, he will be home every night and weekends too! This will free me up from chauffeuring everyone around so much giving me more time to start drinking and writing about wine and life in the KimBob household once again. With the elections right around the corner and wine to relax me, don't be too surprised if I inject my opinion into some of my posts. Don't worry though, I am always right. ;o)
I have three bottles waiting for me, so rest assured I will be back this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares