Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nikita's Choice



Good pick from my intellectually superior little girl. She has the answer for everything, just ask her. Most 13 year olds do. Flash-back to my childhood. Could she be my clone, only with a different face? I would like to take this moment to tell my own parents, mom, dad, I am sorry. I didn't mean to be so stubborn and strong-willed. You said revenge would come naturally, by way of your grandchildren. I should have listened.

Canine gone feral (kind of like a teenager) Don't let this junk yard dog scare you, it's good.
Yard Dog 2005, Australian. This blend of Petit Verdot, Merlot and Cabernet is a great value at $8.99. Big, bold, spicy yet smooth. Big fruit. Goes well with lasagna, goes especially well with kids bedtime. Oh yeah, screw cap to open. Easy access.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares