Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Jessica Talks Too Much Blog

"You're soooooo mean", says Jessica. "Are you seriously doing that?" asked Jessica. "Blogging about me?"
Jessica is the daughter of the Bob part of me. She talks a lot. My kids don't talk much. They are very, very , very quiet. Jessica talks in the morning. Jessica talks at night. Jessica talks any chance she gets. She is also loud. She is chatty. I'm used to quiet. She says I can't type either. I can't. I was born in the 60's. I was required to take typing in 6th grade. It was a fail/pass class. It was on an old fashioned typewriter, not like the kids use these days. Jessica called me stupid as I accidentally deleted everything I just wrote and she brought it back. Thanks goodness for kids and technology. Ok, so she talks too much but she has proven herself useful. I guess I'll keep her around for a while. Even though she cost us a fortune tonight. Homecoming is next week. Oh my goodness, do the stores capitalize on that. They even have a special section for homecoming "overpriced"dresses. We did find a beautiful one, and shoes to match. She will be the star of the show next week. Jessica speaking "First of all my dress is sooo adorable. And Kim really can't type. But I do feel honored because she decided to write a blog about me. I decided to invade because I can type way faster than her and yes that is a fact. And you know what? Kim does talk a lot too it's not only me she makes me sound like I'm the only one that ever talks in this family. Alright that's all I have to say. :]"
Well, she is the only one who talks. Nikita talks when her socks need to be washed. Nolan talks when he wants a drink or lunch. Jessica talks...and talks...and talks.

Casa Lapostolle Sauvignon Blanc 2003 $9.39 (White, wussy wine only a mere 14.9%) I had a salmon Salad for dinner and thought white would be best. I'm on my Mom's weight watchers diet. She thought a diet buddy would be a good thing. They use the point system. I'm not sure how many points my dinner added up to but I think the entire bottle of wine was about 10. So maybe 16, 17, 18 including dinner. You're allowed 20 for the day and an extra "free" 35 over the whole week. Hopefully I am a good source of encouragement. I think I used my extra points tonght, as Jessica sucks on a popsicle after downing a big bowl of Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream by Dreyers. I am holding strong, and not caving to the temptation of popsicle or ice cream. I am weight watchers!
I like the Casa. It went well with the salmon. It was light and dry just a little tart. Good. I recommend it with salmon.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog. I'm up late & my leg hurts. I fell by the shaker last night and had my leg in the mud pit wrenching it in directions it should not go. I hope Kim and Jessica continue to get along so well without me to moderate. :) Love you both.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares