Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm A Happy Camper



For so many reasons.
Me, and the Bob part of me sold our little piece of the "American Pie". No more shoe repair and retail business. We are no longer small business owners. No more Monday through Saturday 8-6 or 7 or 8 and paper work on Sunday. No more employees, vendors and crabby customers. We are finally free. Hooray!
(Disclosure: not all of our customers are crabby, we even like some of them).
The Bob part of me is keeping busy working for the "Evil" oil empire. Some of the rigs he works at have Haliburton trailers on them. Ooooh Noooo! And I am back to residential real estate full time. I even have clients. And, I actually have time to going trail running again. With Bob. Sometimes in North Dakota or Montana or where ever he is working. Life is good.

So what a better way to celebrate than with Happy Camper 2004 Cabernet, California. 13.0% alcohol. $7.99 (on sale). Screw off cap means easy access and great to take camping with you. I love the label, although when we were kids we pitched tents, pee'd in the woods and drank water from the river. (ok, maybe not from the river). I'm going to give this wine two thumbs up. Its full bodied, very flavorful, rich, smooth with a nice finish. Very drinkable. So go drink some now. I command you.
Many thanks to Princess Leah for rewarding me with this fine wine. You are a good friend my friend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares