Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

KimBob Shish-Ka-Bobs By Bob

Do these look a little over done to you? Yes, me too. We thought it was time to break out the grill and try chicken/veggie Ka-Bobs. Unfortunately, we were plum out of wine so we settled for Blue Moon. Normally I would not blog beer, but under the circumstances, and to keep my fans happy (I haven't blogged anything lately) I will. Now that summer is here and the kids are out of school, we are very busy.
If you have never tried Blue Moon beer, you must. A Belgium beer, it's slightly sweet with a hint of orange flavor. In fact, here in Colorado, if you order it in a bar, they put a slice of orange right in the glass. If you aren't a fan of the traditional bitter beers, this is a great choice. My only issue with it is that it fills you up fast and I'm sure it has more than the 3 grams of carbs that Miller Lite has.
Back to the ka-bobs. They were good, a bit crispy. The Bob part of me loves his Weber grill. We have the big one of course and we still gril the old fashioned way, with charcoal. J-Dog came over and devoured at least four ka-bobs, so they couldn't have been too bad, I guess. While we were eating we watched the movie, Just Like Heaven. What a cute, funny romantic comedy. We recommend that too.
After the movie we relaxed and Arty did a cool cucumber face mask. I'll tell you, it really gave his eyes the lift they needed. So, until next time...drink wine, watch a good movie and relax.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares