Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

He's A Manley Rooster, Chicks Dig Him!


Rex Goliath the 47 Pound Rooster, Monterey County California Merlot. He is also "free range" so he can have as many chicks as he wants. Together, their eggs are organic. Alcohol 13.9 Price, a mere $9.99.
This will be a short and to the point post. Just go buy a bottle. Trust me. It's a very bold, big wine. (Like Rex) It's fills your mouth with flavor.

The Bob part of me even had something to say about this one. Bob said "sweet, heady". I said, "what?" Bob said, "you know, dreamy" and I said "Oooh, because I didn't make you any dinner, are you a light-headed? Hahaha". No dinner for the Bob part of me, I'm on a diet.
Enjoy!
Click here to read the history about Rex Goliath, very interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 26, 2006 6:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try the Sonoma Diet, it is a Mediterranean diet based on lots of fresh healthy veggies, lean meat or fish, olive oil and wine. The Bob part of you does not have to starve!So, fix a delishous dinner, sit down with a bottle of Rex, snack on a few almonds and relax with your sweetie. I will send you the book today, or as close to today as I can, you know me.

     
  • At Monday, June 26, 2006 7:17:00 AM, Blogger Kim Masitti said…

    We might already be on that diet, except is eating frozen chimicanga's out of a "box" cheating? What about pie?
    I will wait by the door for Marley to arrive!

     
  • At Monday, June 26, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You Americans obbsess too much about your diets, try living our life!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares