Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Alone Again, sigh...


Tonight, sipping wine, talking to the Bob part of me on Verizon,(can you hear me now?) You have to click that link, blogging and relaxing. Bob is still in North Dakota, freezing his butt off. Nope, he won't be home for T-day. It's ok though. I have to take some relocation customers out house hunting that week anyway, so even if he was home, I wouldn't be.
Right now, he is trying to buy some stock on our fantasy
blogshare account. I have been trying to figure out how that works, but just don't get it.
I guess we made the top 100 wine blogs.(Out of 122 we are 84).
84:
Kimbob's Wineblog BlogShares profileLast Indexed: 16:55 08 Nov 20054000 / 5000 shares available @ B$17.72 ea. - 65.51 p/e.
We can do better than that!!! (I'm so competitive).
Dom Martinho, Vinho Reginal Alentejano, 2001 Red Wine. Alcohol 13.5% This is from Portugal.$7.99 I have to say, the label is very pleasing to the eye. This picture is not very good, but the colors are "soothing". It's not quite THAT blue in real life. Ok, sounds corny, but the first time I saw it in the store, I almost bought it, and when I went back today, I HAD to buy it. Very strange. It was calling me.
It won't work twice though. It's not very good. Heavy mineral smells, very pale looking in the glass. Very acidic, and lacking in any distinguishable amount of flavor. It will still relax you, if you can swallow it.
When I was back home in Wisconsin, I ran across some old pics. Here is one of J-Dog sitting like a good boy in his highchair. Here is one of the Kim part of Bob(notice the placement of the ashtray, very nice) and one of the Bob part of Kim. Since The Bob part of me is 5 years older, putting these pictures together is probably chronologically correct.


Baby J-Dog at Grandma's house

Kim part of Bob with her Papa




Bob part of Kim, he is sooo cute!


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares