Kimbob's Wineblog

Wine advice from regular people. Most wines blogged are under $10 per bottle. Disclaimer: We are not professional wine tasters. Just because we liked it doesn't mean you will. :0)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Da Vinci

Picture by J-Dog-copyright 2005


Da Vinci Chianti, 2004. Italy. $8.99 alcohol 13%. Wine spectator made it it's daily pick at under $15.00.
I like it. Although it's a little "thin", it has OK flavor, smooth, fruity. Just a bit pale tasting. It's missing something.
I bought it for the label. Of course I know he was an artist, but I used to live next door to the
DaVinci, in the Korsakov (who was a composer and also a syndrome). A high rise in Denver. On the 5th floor. I lived there for 7 years and they never raised my rent. When Bob and I merged families, it was too small so we bought a house.
I still can't figure out how J-Dog makes such good pictures in Microsoft Paint. Look at all the detail.
I decided to have a "Paint" contest. Everyone who would like to, please submit a drawing done it Microsoft paint to my e-mail address. Then I will post them and we will have a survey to see who wins.
Kmasitti@gmail.com You have until November 27 to enter. The winner will receive a bottle of Protocolo.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares